If you need an aboveground or underground storage tank removed, Tanks Direct has the experience and licensing to remove it for you. Following are some of the main reasons a storage tank might need to be removed:
- Age – Old tanks may have deteriorated over time.
- Defective/Leaking – If it’s not possible to repair, a leaking or defective tank needs to be removed as soon as possible.
- Facility is Closing – If the facility where the tank is in use is closing, it may be necesarry to remove the tank.
- Tank is Being Replaced – Many advancements have been made in storage tank technology in the past few decades, and old tanks have neither the durability nor operational abilities that many new tanks have. Old tanks may also no longer meet federal or state regulations, in which case they would need to be replaced.
In addition to aboveground and underground storage tank removal, Tanks Direct also offers:
- Contaminated Soil Sampling
- Full Service Environmental Sampling
- Disposal of Contaminated Soils and Water
For more information on all of our tank services, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Nationwide supplier of storage tanks and vessels for 20 years.
Nationwide installer of storage tanks and vessels since 1997.
Distributor for over 55 storage tank and related accessory manufacturers.
Industry leader since 1993.
As a distributor and installer, we know everything there is to know about the business, which allows us to offer the best quality tanks and proper installation services. Our dual role also makes our services more cost-efficient, and allows you to cut out the hassle of working with independent distributors and installers.
Our status as a national distributor for over 55 storage tank and related accessory manufacturers means we offer a wide variety of tank solutions that are guaranteed to fit your needs, and our emphasis on customer service makes us one of the leading distributors in the industry. We’re focused on providing the best products and services to the consumer in order to remain one of the industry leaders.
We strive for complete customer satisfaction, and with our 20 years of experience, we think you’ll notice the difference you get with us. Let Tanks Direct be your first choice for all of your tank and storage system needs. Contact us today at 800-865-5555, or [email protected]. Also be sure to keep up with us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn.