Have you ever wondered what you can use an aboveground storage tank for? Aboveground storage tanks have many applications for industrial and commercial use. Below are the applications for which Tanks Direct provides aboveground storage tanks.
Aboveground Storage Tank Applications
- Fire Suppression/Protection Systems
- Petroleum/Fuel Oil Storage
- Alternative Fuel Systems (E-85 and Biodiesel)
- Emergency Generator Fuel Oil Systems
- Potable Water Storage
- Oil Water Separators
- Chemical Storage
- Stormwater Reclamation
- Wastewater Storage
- Fuel Oil Day Tank Systems (With Pumps and Controls)
- ASME/Hydropneumatic Systems
- Bladder Tanks
- Blowdown Tanks
- Chilled Water Buffer Tanks
- Epoxy Lined Storage Tanks
- Expansion Tanks
- Surge Tanks
Do you need an aboveground storage tank in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, or Washington, D.C.? Tanks Direct is an installer and distributor of storage tanks in these areas. We offer both steel and stainless steel aboveground storage tanks for the applications listed above. All of our tanks are compliant with EPA regulations for storing petroleum and chemicals, and can be designed to comply with UL142 and UL2085 standards if necessary. We offer both single and double walled construction in cylindrical and rectangular configurations in order to provide you with storage solution that meets your needs. We are also a GSA contract holder, serving both government agencies and civilian enterprises. For all of your aboveground storage tank needs in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington, D.C., trust Tanks Direct.
- Nationwide supplier of storage tanks and vessels for 21 years.
- Nationwide installer of storage tanks and vessels since 1997.
- Distributor for over 55 storage tank and related accessory manufacturers.
- Industry leader since 1993.